Mettini Emiliano graduated of Faculty of Philosophy of Pisa State University (Italy). From 2018 degree – seeker of Institute for strategy of education development of the Russian Academy of Education. Author of more than 60 scientific papers concerning philosophical and educational questions in specialized publications, all-Russian and foreign journals and in foreign languages (English, Ukrainian, Russian, Italian).
Area of expertise: axiology, ethics, pedagogics, history of pedagogics and education, philosophy of science.
- Multilateralism of personality in A. Makarenko’s educational system;
- Socialization of students in the framework of modern educational system;
- Face of God, human face and Personality in N.A. Berdyaev’s philosophy;
- Category of what that can be “taught” and what can be “transmitted” in teaching process;
- Ethically oriented education;
- «On the question of teaching humanities to Russian students, using English language as language of instruction (from experience of International Medical School);
- Spiritual and moral basis of A.S. Makarenko’s educational system. To the 130th anniversary of A.S. Makarenko (1888-1939);
- On the question of axiological elements in medicine: attempt of sociological essay;
- Health and human capital: to the question of social well-being of the population;
- Sobornost , community and collectivism as read thread of Russian mentality;
- Philosophical basis of educational method of Anton Semenovitch Makarenko;
- Ethos and ethics in A.S. Makarenko’s works: attempt of axiological essay;
- Axiological approach to development of students’ personality;
- Discursive paradigm in the frameworks of pedagogical anthropology;
- Ethics of management in A.S. Makarenko’s works: path to effective socialization;
- Contextual – holistic approach of A.S. Makarenko in education;
- Value orientation in philosophy of education;
- Collective personality in A.S. Makarenko’s works;
- Axiology and acmeology in A.S. Makarenko’s pedagogical theory: new approaches to ethical education of rising generation;
- Natural right as basis of social society: historical-philosophical overview;
- Makarenko and Western European scientific thought;
- Examining A.S. Makarenko’s works in Italy
Publication in foreign journals and books:
- Afterword to book “Makarenko today”.
- Preface to “Road to life” in Italian
- Social mandate in the 20ties of the previous century: experience of A.S. Makarenko in his fight against the homeless children.
- Anthropological philosophy in the A.S. Makarenko’s works: answer to the question concerning formation of personality. Historiographical studies about Anton Semenovitch Makarenko.
- Artistic education of personality: challenge to the law of necessity.
- Development of higher education: from the performer to the creator.
- Review of a book called: Sub specie educationis.
- Studi e ricerche su istruzione, istitituzioni scolastiche e processi culturali e formativi nell’Italia contemporanea by Professor Sani (in English).
- Review of a book called "Citizens and patriots" by Dorena Caroli (in English).
- Translation of V.V. Morozov’s paper "The Pedagogical Museum «A.S. Makarenko» (Moscow): a look at the history, trying to understand the present and prognosticating the future" (translation from English into Russian).
- Axiology as multidisciplinary approach of philosophy of education
Foreign language (1st course, General Medicine)
Philosophy (1st course, General Medicine)
Philosophy (1st course, General Medicine, international students)
Philosophy (3rd course, Bachelor Program "Biology")